USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Hot Take - Remove Some Items from the In Game Shop

Rainelilly

I think that on a survival server, some items should be removed from the in-game shop.
Items like sugarcane, flowers, grass - raw materials are fine in the shop. This allows players that have unclaimed land to access things that may not be available in claimed zones.
However, crafted items, like paper, arrows and rockets should be excluded from the in game shop.
This allows other players to craft those items and sell them in the market.
For example:
I want to make a rocket.
Sugarcane is available in the wild, and can be easily crafted to make paper. But I can't get sugarcane because all the land that has sugarcane is claimed. I must buy sugarcane from the shop.
I also see that there is a shop selling rockets. The rockets are 20 in-game dollars.
The sugarcane is 2 in game dollars. I can spend the time to craft the sugarcane into rockets, or I can pay for the rockets.

Again, this is a hot-take, as some people really enjoy having all the items available to them. However, I think a true survival world will not have those items available to you and should only be available from other players that have already crafted them.

This is just a thought - I don't think it should be implemented without serious thought and input from other players. I thought it would be nice to post it for discussions and feedback.

6u5t4v

Owner of Furnesse
Staff member
You are definitely right about there being some items which doesnt fit to a survival server, and I'll happily remove the items from the store, just tell me which ones you think shouldn't be there. I can always just set it back to normal if its needed :)

destroyingpotato

You are definitely right about there being some items which doesnt fit to a survival server, and I'll happily remove the items from the store, just tell me which ones you think shouldn't be there. I can always just set it back to normal if its needed :)
Well since i have a fireworks shop, removing fireworks would be nice

Latest Posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AMinecraftPro101

Members Online

No members online now.