Suggestion make afk great again

6u5t4v

Owner of Furnesse
Staff member
Hey destroyingpotato, I have the following options to make afk great again:
  1. Remove afk-kicking entirely
  2. Allow players to use afk-machines
  3. Increase the afk-kick time to 15-20 minutes
I want your opinion as I am not playing in survival that much, and I want your guys to have an enjoyable experience. Just know that the reason I enabled the afk-kick and are disallowing players from using afk-machines is because, when new players you they want activity and not everyone being afk to get spawner loot.

Hopefully that made sence :)

destroyingpotato

well i
Hey destroyingpotato, I have the following options to make afk great again:
  1. Remove afk-kicking entirely
  2. Allow players to use afk-machines
  3. Increase the afk-kick time to 15-20 minutes
I want your opinion as I am not playing in survival that much, and I want your guys to have an enjoyable experience. Just know that the reason I enabled the afk-kick and are disallowing players from using afk-machines is because, when new players you they want activity and not everyone being afk to get spawner loot.

Hopefully that made sence :)
well i mean option 1 would be good but the only reason afking farms is needed is to make money so it would also improve it if more ways to make money (instead of afk farms) were added

6u5t4v

Owner of Furnesse
Staff member
well i

well i mean option 1 would be good but the only reason afking farms is needed is to make money so it would also improve it if more ways to make money (instead of afk farms) were added
There are coming more new ways of getting money soon.

Latest Posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AMinecraftPro101

Members Online

No members online now.