USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Suggestion Make custom enchants and secret dust cheaper in the warcoins store.

destroyingpotato

As the title suggests i think paying 25-50 warcoins for just 3 enchantment orbs is too much and that paying 5-15 warcoins for secret dust of which you dont even have a guarantee of getting dust is definitely not worth my coins, furthermore if you do successfully get dust then it does not raise more than 2-7% of the success rate, for the many orbs with only 1-5% success rate it doesnt help much.

6u5t4v

Owner of Furnesse
Staff member
  • I have decreased prices for the enchantment orbs, but you'll get 1 instead of 3.
  • I have decreased prices for the secret dust, aswell as increased their guaranteed chance of getting a magic dust, from 1/20 to 1/40
The successrate is 1-12, so it can increase the successrate by 1-12

destroyingpotato

• I have decreased prices for the enchantment orbs, but you'll get 1 instead of 3.
  • I have decreased prices for the secret dust, aswell as increased their guaranteed chance of getting a magic dust, from 1/20 to 1/40
The successrate is 1-12, so it can increase the successrate by 1-12
what do you mean with from 1/20 to 1/40? isnt that like going from a 5% success rate of dust to 2.5%?

6u5t4v

Owner of Furnesse
Staff member
Just forget what I said, the chance is procentage based, meaning there was a 20% chance of getting a magic dust, but now there is a 40% chance :)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnsonric

Members Online

No members online now.